Stats2

July 3, 2017

Next Steps

This will be brief and probably my last post on this blog. I have completed the setup for the new Operation Terra Online Community and updated the OT site to provide links to that and a new “Donate” page. I still have to do some configuration on the mailing list software before I can send out a mailing, but for anyone who is interested in knowing more about the new online community, see the new page about it on the OT site.

From now on, I expect to be using the mailing list, posting on the community boards, and possibly adding content to the OT site as things progress. The Hosts really emphasized the creation of the mailing list, so if you haven’t already subscribed and want to be kept informed, sign up now. If you were already subscribed to AUV News, I put you into the OT News database, which is the only one I will be using now.

Once I get the mailing out, I will be dividing my time between studying graphics techniques, posting on the community boards, and creating the design and graphics for the new book.

I want to thank those who contributed to this blog through posting your comments here, even though it’s a public setting. I have converted the entire OT site to an https:// (secure) server, and have configured the community boards to not be visible to anyone except registered members who are logged in.

The content will not be searchable by “bots” of any kind, so you can feel safe about expressing yourself honestly and openly there. There is also a very strong confidentiality requirement, and I have disabled private messaging, feeds, and anything except emails from one member to another through the boards. If someone wants to see what is posted, they will have to log in to see it and be an approved member in good standing.

I do feel that we are nearing the end of the 3D road for OT, or at least I hope so!

Love and blessings,
Sara/Adonna/Oriole
sara@operationterra.com

Go to Operation Terra web site

7 Comments on “Next Steps

Robert
July 4, 2017 at 1:46 PM

Wonderful news, Oriole. I have just subscribed.

Robert

Traveler
July 4, 2017 at 1:59 PM

Robert,

WHAT did you subscribe to? I haven’t seen anything come through indicating you as having an account in either the online community OR a subscription to the mailing list. I just want to make sure that everything is working properly and you end up where you intended to be.

Love,
Sara/Adonna/Oriole

Traveler
July 4, 2017 at 2:53 PM

Robert,

I just got the notice from the server that you completed the process for subscribing to the OT News mailing list. I hope you will join the onine community, too!

Lots of love,
Sara/Adonna/Oriole

Maria/A
July 4, 2017 at 6:50 PM

~Wishing you both & everyone a peaceful week
Love&Blessings,
MariA (as registered)

Geoffrey Walker
October 31, 2017 at 8:57 PM

Hi, Oriole,

Any news at all from the Hosts? It seems to be a long time since we heard anything.

Best wishes,

Jeff.

Traveler
October 31, 2017 at 9:13 PM

Yes, the last formal communication from the Hosts was just over a year ago. They don’t even talk to me very much these days, although they are always with me and don’t hesitate to let me know that by their frequent signals to me. I can also feel them around me at all times. Right now, there is not much that can be said of a general nature. A very nice group of us have gathered in the OT Online Community, and you are certainly welcome to join us there if you want. There is no charge to anyone and some who found their way there came via this blog.

As I posted in my October 1 Update, I have been going through a process of winding up with my 3D past, and that has accelerated a great deal since then. Others are also reporting a similar process. If what I was shown earlier this year means what I think it means, I should be at least aware of Midway Station by November 23, and might have more to report after that.

Love,